The promotion of moral education among young people has always been one of the Department's priorities. The Department:
- Produces moral education packages for secondary/primary schools and kindergartens which dovetail with the curriculum:
ICAC Gee-dor-dor Activity Package
ICAC Moral Education e-Book
"Life and Society" Teaching Package
- Produces parenting books and videos to support parents and educators the teaching of positive values to young kids:
Parenting for Integrity
- Produces cartoons with anti-corruption messages for young kids. Cartoon characters led by Gee-dor-dor, a flying rabbit, appear in comic and story books:
"Gee Dor Dor's Space Adventure" Cartoon Movie
- Organises learning projects for students on the importance of upholding positive values:
iTeen Leadership Programme
ICAC Ambassador Programme
- Disseminates anti-corruption messages to students in secondary schools and tertiary institutions through various means, such as interactive dramas, and talks on personal and professional ethics.
- Jointly organises territory-wide projects with schools, tertiary institutions and youth related organisations to engage young people in promoting probity messages:
"i-Relay" Youth Integrity Project
- Maintains a Moral Education Website (in Chinese only) to facilitate teachers’ access to moral education resources produced by the ICAC.
- Operates a youth website iTeenCamp (in Chinese only) that inculcates positive values in the younger generation.