There are four advisory committees comprising prominent citizens appointed by the Chief Executive to oversee the work of the ICAC. All four advisory committees are chaired by civilian members.
The Committee advises on the strategies of public education and enlisting public support against corruption.
Terms of Reference
- Advise the Commissioner of the Independent Commission Against Corruption measures to be taken to foster public support in combating corruption and to educate the public against the evils of corruption.
- Receive and call for reports on action taken by the Community Relations Department of the Commission in pursuance of the above.
- Monitor community response to the Commission's work and public attitudes towards corruption in general.
Membership (as at 1 January 2021)
- Prof Timothy Tong Wai Cheung, BBS, JP (Chairman)
- Mr Mac Chan Ho Ting
- Ms Bonnie Chan Shum Yue
- Ms Catalina Chan Yuen Ling
- Ms Quince Chong Wai Yan, JP
- Mr Chu Tsz Wing
- Prof Anthony Fung Ying Him, JP
- Mr Chris Ip Ngo Tung, BBS, JP
- Prof Lau Chi Kuen, JP
- Mr James Mok Hon Fai
- Mr Webster Ng Kam Wah
- Mr Victor Pang Wing Seng, MH
- Dr Rocky Tung Yat Ngok
- Ms Gigi Wong Ching Chi
- Mr Wong Wai Kit, MH
Community Relations Department,
Independent Commission Against Corruption
Address: 8/F, 303 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: 2826 3261