|Overseas, Mainland and Macao delegates||Hong Kong delegates|
|Full programme||HKD$3,050 / US$395||HKD$3,050|
|Partial programme||Not available||HKD$1,850|
Full Programme includes all Symposium sessions, light refreshments during breaks, buffet lunches on 22 and 23 May 2019 and a Welcome Dinner on 22 May 2019.
Partial programme includes all Symposium sessions, light refreshments during breaks and buffet lunches on 22 and 23 May 2019.
Enrolment for the training programme co-organised by the ICAC and the IAACA will be available for members of IAACA and overseas participants of the 7th ICAC Symposium. For details, please click here.
Step 1 -
- Enter the registration page by selecting from one of the above three categories. The registration page requires you to enter your personal particulars and select payment methods.
- You are required to provide a photo of you for the purpose of producing a Symposium ID badge. Please have your photo, not exceeding 10MB, before you proceed to the registration.
- You will be asked to enrol the training programme co-organised by the ICAC and IAACA on this page.
Step 2 -
- Registration acknowledgment will be sent to you through email upon receipt of your registration, please follow the payment instruction in the acknowledgement to settle the programme fee within 14 days. If you do not receive registration acknowledgment, please contact the Symposium Secretariat ([email protected]).
- We shall confirm the completion of the registration process by a separate email within 14 days upon receipt of FULL payment of the programme fee. If you do not receive registration confirmation, please contact the Symposium Secretariat ([email protected]).
The Symposium fee may be settled via one of the following payment methods:
- Online Credit Card Payment (We accept Visa, Master, JCB & UnionPay)
- Payment by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Bank draft, Cheque or Cashier Order (Only Hong Kong Dollars or US Dollars will be accepted)
Rules and Regulations
- The Symposium Secretariat reserves the right of final seat allocation for both the Symposium and the Training Programme.
- Symposium programme fee is non-refundable.
- Symposium programme fee does not include air flight, accommodation, airport transfer or visa application.
- The Symposium Secretariat reserves the rights to change, including but not limited to the programme contents, venues, speakers and schedule of the event.
- In the event of cancellation of the Symposium due to adverse weather or unforeseeable conditions, the only and maximum liability of the ICAC is to refund all registration fee paid.
- The ICAC reserves the right to make the final decision in case of disputes.