To celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) is going to organise the Open Day 2022 to demonstrate to members of the public our dedication to fight corruption and appeal to their continuous support in upholding the value of integrity and fairness.
Venue：ICAC Building, 303 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Date & Admission Time：
|9 July 2022 (Sat) 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|10 July 2022 (Sun) 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|17 July 2022 (Sun) 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|30 July 2022 (Sat) 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|31 July 2022 (Sun) 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
Except for the specified sessions below, all guided tours will be conducted in Cantonese.
- 9 July 2022 (Sat) 3:00 p.m. – English
- 10 July 2022 (Sun) 3:00 p.m. – Putonghua
- 30 July 2022 (Sat) 3:00 p.m. – Putonghua
- 31 July 2022 (Sun) 3:00 p.m. – English
Facilities Open for Visit：
Exhibition Hall, Video Interview Rooms, Identification Parade Suite, Detention Centre and firearms, etc.
Visitors will be guided by ICAC officers in groups to various ICAC facilities. Each guided tour will last for about 105 minutes.
Latest anti-epidemic measuresWhen entering the ICAC Building, visitors must comply with the latest anti-epidemic measures and guidelines issued by the Government, including but not limited to (1) using the Leave-Home-Safe mobile application (except for exempted persons) and (2) fulfilling the "Vaccine Pass" requirements.
Inclement weather arrangementIf Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above / Black Rainstorm Warning is issued by the Hong Kong Observatory:
- All tours commencing between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. will be cancelled if the Signal/Warning is in force at or after 7:00 a.m.
- All tours commencing at or after 2:30 p.m. will be cancelled if the Signal/Warning is still in force at or after 12:00 noon.